Thursday, November 17, 2011

37 Days Until Christmas!

I haven't had much time in the past few days to really do anything. For my education classes we had to go to a diversity placement for the whole week this week. I had a lot of fun but I am also excited to get back into the swing of things because I am absolutely exhausted! I did manage to make two cards with my Cricut this week though which I was pretty excited about since its starting to get close to Christmas again! So here are the cards I made....for both of them I used my new Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge that I got last year for Christmas but I never had the chance to use until this year!


 Also my boyfriend Adam had his birthday today so we went out to eat for hibachi and sushi! It was delicious! This is the card I made for him...

4 comments: