Monday, September 26, 2011

Its been a while!

I know its been a while since my last post (1 year!!) but I figured I would start back up again with this whole blog thing! I figured I would share some of my favorite cards/projects I have done in the past year.

During the past year the university that I go to has been having all of the elementary education majors spend a few days a week in a classroom as part of the state requirement. We have to have a certain number of hours so we can graduate. Last year I was in a second grade classroom for the whole year. It was so much fun and I enjoyed getting to know the teacher and the students. For Valentines day I made them these along with the card you see for the teacher with my Cricut. Everyone loved them! This year I'm with a First grade classroom so I am looking forward to getting to make those students some things as well!

                               
This was a card that I made for my boyfriend on Valentines Day!


I went to my first Creative Memories party recently and got these adorable paper flowers to use. The stamp is from a set of My Pink Stamper stamps! 

 My best friend Megan (Spelled the wrong way! lol!) loves Gators and Cheetah Print so this was her birthday card.

Just a quick and cute birthday card I made for my future sister in law!  We both share a love for cupcakes so I figured this card would suit well! :) The stamp is from a set of stamps from the My Pink Stamper line.

I had so much fun making these cupcake boxes!! I used the new Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge that Provo Craft released this summer. I made these, with cupcakes included, for my neighbor and her son who let us borrow some fans this summer when our air conditioning died.

No comments:

Post a Comment